Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Day #3

Well, today has been a somewhat successful snow day! Got up this morning, ate breakfast, and went through one of the cookbooks that mom got in the mail recently. Although it is rather annoying to keep getting these cookbooks in the mail, it is fun to go through and make copies of the good recipes and then send the book back!

Later, I successfully started and finished Valentine's for my 2nd graders at Baileywick. I didn't think that I had paper to make them, but I found enough of the right colors and then pulled out the Cricut and got to cutting. Eventually they were all cut and decorated and had the Reese's hearts attached to the back. Then lunch.

After lunch, I ventured outside to get the mail and clean all of the snow/ice off of my car. Since I will have to head to campus tomorrow..and luckily on a delay, which I just found out about! Thank goodness...no 8am!

Since I hadn't done anything kind of activity on the Wii since last Monday morning, I was rather excited to get on and do some activity! Today I did a total of almost 50 minutes of activity according to my minutes counter on Wii Fit Plus and managed to unlock and successfully finished the highest Island Cycling - so excited about that one!!

What else will I be able to accomplish today..who knows?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment